Have you discovered Pinterest yet? If you a cook or are someone that enjoys surfing the web, you probably have. Pinterest is a great way to find recipes, home ideas, fun activities, and other inspiring things.
- Click on the following link to go to Pinterest: pinterest.com.
- Click on the following link for several no-bake 4th of July recipes: Recipe 4th of July Fun
There are many interesting and fun no-bake 4th of July treats. Here are a few of our favorites won’t take all day to prepare. We hope you have a lovely Independence Day! Enjoy!
- No Bake Summer Berry Delight – This recipe comes from com. It’s the perfect combination of Oreos, cream cheese, strawberries, pudding and blueberries. For the full recipe, click HERE.
- Flag popsicles – These just scream Fourth of July. The hardest part about this recipe is finding the right straws. It’s really that easy and fun. This is a great one to do with the grandkids! For the full recipe, click HERE.
- Red and white blueberry yogurt popsicles – These might be a little bit harder to make than other no-bake recipes. It’s worth the effort though. For the full recipe, click HERE.
- No bake watermelon cake – Wow! Doesn’t this look refreshing! Give it a try. For the full recipe, click HERE.
- No bake cheesecake – You can’t forget the cheesecake! Strawberries and blueberries seem to be a trend in this category! Check out this American berry! For the full recipe, click HERE.
- Frozen freedom pops – These gelatin pops are super easy and fun to make. Don’t you love how the Jell-O sticks out of the top? This recipe includes 3 easy ingredients. For the full recipe, click HERE.
- Patriotic peanut butter cookie dough bark – This recipe boasts being “way easier than rolling truffles.” This peanut butter cookie dough bark will be a hit at your party! For the full recipe, click HERE.
- White chocolate peanut butter cookies – Let’s just say YUM! Try this recipe for a peanut buttery delight that people will love. For the full recipe, click HERE.
hope you have a great 4th of July. Enjoy making a few of these delicious treats!